- Reduced tuition rates
- Early access to Continuous Learning opportunities
- Meet learning needs of your organization
- Promotion on AU Online and Continuous Learning's website
- Invitations to University hosted career fairs
- Regular communication from Preferred Partnership team
Your people are on a journey.
Partner with us to help them complete it.
The Anderson University Preferred Partnership Program enables our corporate and educational partners to attract, retain, and provide growth opportunities for their organization’s most significant resource– its employees.
Qualified employees can pursue a program of their choice and receive a tuition grant at the end of each semester of full-time enrollment (12 credit hours / semester for undergraduate programs or 6 credit hours / semester for graduate programs). Students should ensure their employment information is up-to-date in AU's Self-Service to receive the grant.
As professional and workforce needs continue to change, AU is opening its doors and providing the academic excellence, innovative learning experiences and commitment to hospitality that are the hallmarks of everyone’s journey at Anderson. We want to partner with you to promote your organization while connecting our students with businesses that share our values and purpose.
2019-2020 Tuition Grant Rates: $550 for undergraduate programs and $400 for graduate programs.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- School District of Anderson 1
- School District of Anderson 2
- School District of Anderson 3
- School District of Anderson 4
- School District of Anderson 5
- Oconee County School District
- Pickens County School District
- Greenville County School District
- Abbeville County School District
- Greenwood 50 School District
- Greenwood 51 School District
- Hart County (GA) School District
- SC Independent School Association
- Anderson County Law Enforcement and Emergency Services
- Pickens County Law Enforcement and Emergency Services
- Greenville County Law Enforcement and Emergency Services
- Spartanburg County Law Enforcement and Emergency Services
- Oconee County Law Enforcement and Emergency Services
- Anderson Chamber of Commerce
- Anderson County Economic Development
- Upstate Federal Credit Union
- New Horizon Family Health Services